Monday 6 December 2010

It's been a week or so...

Hey everyone!

So so sorry It's been a week or so since I last wrote, I've been extremely busy! I've been planning shoots for my upcoming website! I can't wait for you all to see it launch in 2011! It's been 3 years in the making... hehe. I've got my photographer (he is the shiz), I've got my designer, my models, my ideas, my outfits, my toys... whoooo hooo!

On top of this I've been extremely poorly :-( I currently have the flu :-( Booooo! But I am getting better and on the road to recovery :-)

I've found my HD vid cam, so watch out! I'm going to create "behind the scenes" chaos with this! I can't wait! Check out my Youtube channel and keep visiting it for all my videos... here is one video I just made to introduce you to my doggies, I made this with my iphone though not my vid cam! You can tell I sound poorly :-( booo! The link is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/katiekmodel

There is also a very recent video of me here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WenRx8oyxHA&feature=youtube_gdata_player it is a behind the scenes short clip of my final ever freelance photoshoot (which was for www.mybeautifultease.com)!!!

ARGH I'm so excited for 2011! I can't believe it's christmas already! I did some Christmas shopping yesterday and then nought the rest of the presents online this morning. I LOVE online shopping! It's so easy and efficiant. I can't wait to wrap all the presents up, especially my 12 year old sisters, I always spoil her every year :-) On christmas day we are having a family meal at a hotel in Blackpool. We go out every year for christmas because no one can be bothered cooking! haha! But my poor doggies will be all alone on christmas day :-( awww! I'm going to spoil them too by taking them to a parlor to be trimmed and doggie pampered for their christmas present. I'm such a good little mummy to them hehe. I love them very much!

1 last thing, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my fan that bought me a christmas prezzie from my wishlist! It arrived the day before yesterday and I LOVE it! You really didn't have to do that but thanks so much for thinking of me :-)

Anyway I must dash! I'm poorly and need to rest, booo!

Love you lots

Katie xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im loooking forward to your website.i know it will be amazing and thats a fact xx