Sunday 19 December 2010

**NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!!!**



WOW! I haven't posted in a while due to being ill, busy webcamming, shooting and being more ill! But have I got a treat for you to make it up to you! Here, I have not one but TWO exclusive images for you all, my loyal fans! These images are only going to be seen in one place and that is MY website when it launches in 2011. I have grabbed a little graphic from the internet for the time being to stick on my images because last time I posted some exclusive images, they were stolen and posted on websites they weren't supposed to. These images are copyrighted and should anyone steal them, I WILL take legal action. Just so all the idiots out there know... ;-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed shooting them!

And remember boys, if you're feeling lonely and naughty over the Christmmas holiday, be sure to chec out my schedule for my webcam shows and I will DEFINITELY spice and war up your cold winter days and nights ;-)

Katie xx

2 comments:

exotc_matter83 said...

Amazing!! These are some great pics :)

Unknown said...

hi katie beautiful pics as always babe.looking forward to seeing your website.i know it will be worth the wait.i have no doubt about that xxx