Monday, 27 December 2010

CHRISTMAS!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas! I sure did! I spent the day with my family eating at a hotel in Blackpool and then going back to my aunty and uncles house to drink and eat more! Then on boxing day I watched Harry Potter and drank Baileys with some other members of my family, my cousins LOVE Harry Potter! Laer on I drove over to Manchester to play Trivial Pursuit and Poker with some other members of my family yes it's quite a big family I have hehe). I was exhausted and got to bed at 4am! EEEKKK! So today I am very tired and grumpy ;-) hehe.

I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to my fans that bought me presents from my wishlist! I LOVE them so so muuch and I am very grateful! If you didn't buy me a gift, but would like to, there is still time for it to get to me before the New Year! My wishlist is here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/wishlist/8PN0C7SY9SY4 and if you do send me a gift, please make sure you send me an address where I can send you a free signed 8x10.

If yo want to see me being a filthy girl in live XXX action direct from y home, then check out my schedule for my live webshows here: http://katiek.cammodels.com and if I'm not available, you can click the "home" button to check out all the other filthy naughty minxes available. lternatively you can view all the ot and fiesty blondes, just like me that are available if I'm not performing, check them out here: http://mt.livecamfun.com/xtarc/618022/362/2/arg_tour=rex1?mta=346342

Anyway boys, I'll keep in touch before the New Year!

Love you all lots

Katie

No comments: