Wednesday 2 March 2011

Custom Sets/ videos and Private webcam sessions

I've been getting a LOT of requests for private webcam sessions and custom photosets/ videos. I can now offer these and details are below:

For custom photo sets:

Custom photosets are £100 and until the shop on my site goes live. You must email me at custom@katiekofficial.com to inform me on the spec of the photoset (such as outfits, what you want me to do, what you want me to say, etc. You need to tell me if you'd like the set sent to your address on a CD or uploaded onto a VERY secure internet link (that is unique to you, no one else can view it) for you to download.

For custom videos:

Custom video are £150 and until the shop on my site goes live. You must email me at custom@katiekofficial.com to inform me on the spec of the video (such as outfits, what you want me to do, what you want me to say, etc). You need to tell me if you'd like the video sent to your address on a DVD or uploaded onto a VERY secure internet link (that is unique to you, no one else can view it) for you to download.

For private webcam sessions:

Private webcam sessions are £3.99 a minute and can be done on either MSN or Skype. I do role play, I can dress up for you, I can be your dominant mistress this is my favourite), I can cover most fetishes, just ask me in an email about the fetish you require and use fingers and toys. I do the following packages if you want longer than 10 minutes...

15 minutes: £50
30 minutes: £100
45 minutes: £150
60 minutes: £200

Ask me if you would like longer than 1 hour.

In this time, I can take the lead of the show, so don't worry if you've never had a private webcam session before, I'm very experienced ;-) hehe.

Email me at custom@katiekofficial.com for all of these services with what you require and I will email you back asap.

Katie xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi katie thats great news babe.kisses to you xxx