Saturday 26 February 2011

Lots of things happening!!

Ok so I've been so crazzzy busy! I'm sorry I've been so rubbish keeping up with my blog but seriously, I've had no time to myself I've been that busy!

So here's all the latest news and gossip!

Due to the successful launch of my website we have decided to be simply amazing and provide you with not 2 but THREE updates a week. A photoset on a Monday, a candid video on a Wednesday and a Dirty video on a Friday! This weeks updates was the photo set to the g/g video with Megan "Megan's Fantasy", my first Candid video where I'm showing you around the "apartment" we booked to shoot in. It looked lush on the website... but you know... haha! We made the most of what we had. The dirty video update was me being very filthy with a glass dildo in the kitchen, crawling like an animal all over the floor... very seductive and sexual!

Me and my team are launching Katie K Empire very very soon so you will all get to see what I've been working hard on just recently!

Also, I am a Top Star on the Harmony website. I LOVE shooting for Harmony AND I have lots of their DVDs that I regularly masturbate to because their work is just absolutely stunning! Go check out the films that I've shot for them at:

http://www.harmonyxxx.com (one of them was nominated for an AVN award in 2009)!

Finally, my Jiggy Jaguar interview was rearranged for tomorrow, so check t out tomorrow night from 8pm UK time, I'll post the link for you all tomorrow

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi katie.looking forward to all your projects babe.thankyou for the blog post xxx