Thursday, 24 March 2011

AdultWork and MyFreeCams

Hellooooo!

I'm feeling soooo much better after having the flu! I've not been able to make any new candid videos for my website from being so ill but we made it up to you by uploading a new archive gallery!

I really hope you are enjoying my website site! Thank you to all who have joined and I hope I make you so hard and wet (and explode many many times, over and over) for your time as a member!

So what have I been up to? Well my friend and her boyfriend bought a house so they had a house warming party and then we finished up partying in our local town. It was a great night! Didn't get drunk though as I wanted to stay relatively sober after getting crazy drunk in Liverpool and being ill ever since haha. Also, I did another night of hosting The Katie K Show on Sunday for www.redtuberadio.com. You can listen in to the show you missed by clicking "on demand". I get so naughty and filthy with LOTS of naughty callers!

On Monday I shot some naughty girl on girl action with Natalia Forrest for my website. Can't wait for you to see it! It's so rude! The video will be live TOMORROW!

On top of this I have joined Adult Work and I am now webcamming for both Adult Work and MFC. If you would like to come visit me then here is the schedule:

Thursday 24th- 8pm-11pm- www.adultwork.com/katie-k
Friday 25th- 11am-4.30pm www.adultwork.com/katie-k
Saturday 26th- Day Off
Sunday 27th- Day Off
Monday 28th- 11am-4.30pm http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KatieK_UK
Tuesday 29th- 11am-4.30pm www.adultwork.com/katie-k
Wednesday 30th- 11am-4.30pm http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KatieK_UK
Thursday 31st- 11am-4.30pm- http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KatieK_UK then then 8pm-11pm www.adultwork.com/katie-k
Friday 1st- 11am- 4.30pm- www.adultwork.com/katie-k

Today I'm going for lunch with my friend Pacha-Jane! Looking forward to it!

Anyway, I shall look forward to posting some candid videos on my websie next week for you. I post a few to make up for not being able to post any!

Katie xxx

No comments: