Monday 12 December 2011

Pussy Galore- My Latest Harmony Films Release!

I shot this movie literally just a few months ago, so you get to see me in BRAND NEW never seen before footage! In his scene I fuck Caprice Jane who is my "Pet" in this scene. I love her gorgeous natural body and sexy blonde hair, cute little face and gorgeous big eyes! Let me know what you think of it!

Pussy Galore
Title:  Pussy Galore
Short Description:  All About The Pussy!
Cast:  Shay Hendrix, Eufrat, Antonia, Bernice, Megan Coxxx, Aleska Diamond, Adrianna Rossi, Caprice Jane, Katie K, Viktoria Diamond
Long Description:  There's nothing more arousing than watching gorgeous lesbian beauties lose themselves in pleasure in this breathtaking girl on girl movie. Soft supple skin on skin, curvaceous asses are licked and dev ... [more]
Click to watch this movie

No comments: