Friday, 30 December 2011

Hope you had a very good Christmas....

There's a new blog on KatieKOfficial.com about what I've been up to this holiday season so make sure you check it out!

For those of you who want to see me on webcam over the rest of the festive period then here are some dates I will definitely be on webcam.  Make sure you check my Twitter for exact times of the shows! Twitter.com/KatieKModel

Friday 30th- I will be on webcam sometime after 8pm UK time
Saturday 31st- I will be on webcam anytime between 10am and 4pm UK time
Sunday 1st- I will be on webcam sometime after 1pm UK time
Monday 2nd- I will be on webcam sometime after 1pm UK time

All webcam shows will be here: http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=762616&T=762616

As I said, please check my Twitter for exact times of webcam shows.

Love you all lots

Katie xx

No comments: