Monday 10 October 2011

Playboy Club London!

On Wednesday night I took my non-industry friend to the World Famous Playboy Club London! It was so awesome! But I got very drunk and I’m still not recovered! I had 4 hours sleep and was soooo drunk still when I woke up! We didn’t even drink that much either so we don’t even know how or why we ended up so drunk! Oh and I bought 2 drinks for £35!!! How crazy is that! I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much on so little in a bar before, but let me tell you, we both agreed they were the best and nicest drinks we had ever drunk! Crazy! I’ll upload some pics next week, my friend has them all on her camera!

The next night I went out to a Thai Restaurant with some friends, Friday night I went to a stand-up comedy night in Clitheroe (now there's two things that don't go together! Comedy and Clitheroe haha). Then Saturday night I got dragged out clubbing with my girlfriends and last night I went out for a meal with my family! So it's no wonder I'm feeling "rough as fuck" today!

Also, while I've got the chance, I just wanted to remind you that you can view my hardcore DVDs on video on demand on you laptop, Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad.... anywhere.... HERE! (click the banner to view):





Sexy fucks!

Katie xxx

No comments: