Saturday 1 October 2011

FREE Members Webcam and FREE money!

You will be pleased to know that if you are a member of KatieKOfficial.com that I am now going to be doing WEEKLY free members webcam shows! My first show last night was so great that I have decided to do them once a week! If they get more and more popular then I will be introducing my girlfriends (I like to call them Katie's Kittens) for girl on girl shows and for their own solo shows too!

If you are not a member of KatieKOfficial.com but you'd like to still see the webcam shows without joining my site, not only can you do that but I'm going to put $15 into your "virtual wallet" absolutely FREE when you join my webcam platform iFriends! Just for being my fan and coming to see my webcam shows on iFriends I'm giving you $15 free to spend on me or any of the other iFriends girls that tickle your fancy! Anyone can join iFriends, even if you are already a member of KatieKOfficial.com and take advantage of the free $15 promo!!  All you have to do is click the special promo link below and enjoy your free gift!

http://www.ifriends.net/userURL_membrg/free-offer/?pPromo=KATIEKUK

Please note this offer is only available until 30th October!!!

No comments: