Sunday 22 May 2011

Book Me For Work

I only shoot exclusively for my own website www.katekofficial.com however, I do take on certain assignments such as international Adult DVD and TV Productions, mainstream assignments, commrcial assignments, etc. I choose my work carefully so if you have a project you would be interested in having me involved in, you can look at my portfolio at www.purestorm.com/katiekmodel and www.adulttalentregister.com/katie-k and book me through those sites or through UK Agents www.modelsfirst.co.uk and www.model-performance.com
For international work, I will soon be going over to LA for adult work so I will keep you informed with regards to my LA dates.

If you are a fan, you can buy custom photosets and videos from me, just email custom@katiekofficial.com for more details.

Thanks

Katie xx

No comments: