Sunday 30 September 2012

Webcam Schedule on KatieKOfficial.com & Adultwork!!!

I know some of you have missed me on webcam and I am happy to say that I will be back for some fun on various different websites throughout October! Here is my schedule:

(This schedule is in UK time and is subject to change)

October:

Monday 1st- Adultwork
Tuesday 2nd- Adultwork
Wednesday 3rd- Adultwork
Thursday 4th- Adultwork & FREE WEBCAM SHOW on KatieKOfficial.com
Wednesday 10th- Adultwork & FREE WEBCAM SHOW on KatieKOfficial.com
Saturday 20th- Adultwork & FREE WEBCAM SHOW on KatieKOfficial.com
Sunday 21st- Adultwork
Wednesday 24th- Adultwork
Thursday 25th-  Adultwork & FREE WEBCAM SHOW on KatieKOfficial.com

Please follow me on twitter @KatieKModel for more information about what times my shows are!!!

Katie xxx

No comments: