Thursday 22 September 2011

Katie K is at it again

Hey naughty trouser snakes and sexy cupcakes!

I've been very very VERY busy! Last week I shot my ULTIMATE fantasy and got arrested in a new series for Playboy with Ashleigh Embers!!! I also got to fuck new girl Caprice Jane for Harmony Films the day before and what a lovely sexy girl she is! I loved having my face burried deep into her juicy pussy! I also got to fuck Amanda Randell for the live interactive web show ShebangTV and it was bloody awesome! It was a highly intense session! YUM YUM!

In my latest updates on http://www.katiekofficial.com I get naughty on a pool table... every guys fantasy ;-) hehehe! Also Vickie Powell was teaching me to be a very naughty teacher just like her at an all-girl academy! But when new girl Jess arrives on the scene we are keen to show her she's not as slutty as she thinks she is!

Enjoy the Photos!




No comments: