Friday 26 August 2011

Hello my filthy friends

Hope you’re all having a great week! I just got back from Turkey and it was an amazing holiday!  BUT I was poorly all week! It’s been awful! I’ve only just started to feel better the day I went home! But that hasn’t stopped me from having LOTS of filthy beach sex and holiday one night stands! I’ll tell you about one sex episode and I’ll save the rest for next week ;-)

This week I kept getting chatted up by a sexy girl who worked at one of the clubs. I found out she was a part time model but worked in this club at night. When we started chatting it became apparent that she was flirting with me and she had this really sexy smile! I couldn’t resist her! She’d come over and have a dance with me, undressing me with her eyes that sparkled and just her sexy smile, it was so irresistible, my panties were getting wetter and wetter just looking at her and wing teased by her! So it was to my relief when she whispered too me a few nights ago that she fancied me!

Her sexy accent was to die for! She told me what time she finished and asked if I’d wait for her. She wore a sexy tight White vest top and black leggings that clung to her sexy ass and long legs. I loved just looking at her body and smile! She started flirting with me until we got to the beach and...

The rest of the juicy gossip is in my diary section in the members area of www.katiekofficial.com

Sexy fucks

Katie xx