Tuesday 28 June 2011

ETO!

Wow, I had an amazing couple of days at ETO!  I signed some DVDs and went to their awards ceremony, it was so much fun!  I love seeing all my friends in the industry, I'm very lucky to have so many wonderful friends!  There were so many people there I hadn't seen in ages too! Crazy!  I got some pink fluffy shoes and a Lynsey Dawn McKenzie outfit that I'll be wearing for a naughty shoot for my site! I also managed to secure a deal with the Adult Sport, so I will be writing for them every month in my own feature and also chatted to lots of other people abou lots of ideas and projects it's so exciting!  I did an interview with Lynsey Dawn for www.nitelifetv.co.uk too and the cameraman was scottish and wearing a kilt.  Of course I lifted it up and we were surprised to see he was wearing nothing underneath!  Me and Lyndsey let out a little scream of excitement and I wanted to spank it! haha.  Then when I got back I did an interview for GTXXXTREME and Tony Batman at A Entertainment News so I'll let you all know when these interviews will be available for you all!  Before ETO I did an interview with the Sunday Sport Newspaper too, how fantastic is that!  Here are some imags from the ETO Show!