Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Skype & MSN Webcam Shows

Due to popular demand I will be taking Skype & MSN webcam bookings once again.  These can be done whenever you are available and you can tell me exactly what you want me to do, wear, say, etc or just let me do my thing (whch you know I am VERY good at ;-p hehe) 

I can be your dominant mistress, naughty college girl or saucy secetary to name a few. I LOVE role playing! I have lots of different outfits, toys and a wild imagination!

I LOVE cam 2 cam and watching you get off whilst watching me!  It turns me on knowing how much you are enjoying what I'm doing!

I ALWAYS filthy talk... I love being a dirty girl!

I squirt for any of you filthy squirt lovers that want to watch my pussy explode its squirt everywhere! 
I can cater for fetishes such as PVC, panties, foot, domination, humiliation, suspenders and stockings and more.  If you have a request, email me and I will be happy arrange that with you.  I'm very open minded and love a guy who knows what he wants!

Come and get to know me and I promise you won't be dissapointed!

I can take payment through Adultwork credits, through the 'Tip Me' box on the right hand side of this blog (you may need to scroll down to find it) or by Amazon Vouchers.
**For slaves and guys who like to be dominated**

I offer a 'Mistress Katie' Webcam, Phone Chat and Cam2Cam service. Being my slave comes at a price and you must do everything I say! I want to own every inch of your body.  It pleasures me to have undeserving little maggots begging me to own them!

I offer the following Mistress scenarios and more (if your favourite one isn't here, just ask me):
-All types of humiliation (including small cock, virgin, etc)
-Blackmail
-Financial Domination
-Cuckold
-Foot/Heel/Ass/Pussy Worship
-Forced Bi

If you would like to be completely controlled and owned by a very cute "girl-next-door" Princess who knows exactly what she wants and EXACTLY how to get it, then you can be my regular slave. Email me for more details katie-k-model@hotmail.co.uk

Get in touch if you'd like a Skype or MSN show and for more info on my webcam show rates

Or if you are a member of Adultwork you can book me for MSN or Skype shows on my Adultwork profile here: www.adultwork.com/katie-k

Katie xx

No comments: