Sunday, 31 July 2011

Thanks, updates and more!

Please could Steven Dorset and Graham Davis send me an email to katie@katiekofficial.com to recieve a thank you video for my wishlist items?!  I'm so so grateful for the presents I recieve!  I recently got Paul on DVD and Kung Foo Oanda on DVD!  Also some CD's, stockings and fishnet pantyhose with the ass cheeks cut out (very naughty!)!  I would just like anyone who hasn't recieved their thank you video yet to email me so I can get it to you asap!  You treat me, I treat you ;-)

This week I updaed my site with a naughty 3 girl photo set, a horny video of me masturbating in the back of the car while my photographer drove us to our photoshoot location!  It's so horny!  Also it's been updated with more candid photos and more!

This week I also did my first ever Feature Dance Show at Club Original Sin in Southampton, it was awesome!  I had so much fun!  Then the next day I watched "Horrible Bosses" at the cinema and then the day after that I went to my friend Pacha-Jane's house for a house party!  It was so so so much fun, I had a great time, met some fantastic people and loved every moment of it!  I also saw an old college tutor who is a friend of Pacha-Jane's family!  So random, I didn't even know!

www.freeones.com made me an Official Checked Star Member, check out my free pictures and movies on their website: http://www.freeones.com/html/k​_links/Katie_K/

If you haven't already, you can check out the Press Release about me at the Loaded Magazine Party with lots of free pictures of me with UK Celebrities here:  www.starfactorypr.com/2​011/07/the-bad-girl-of-britain​-katie-k-rocks-the-loaded-maga​zine-party.html

I was named one of the UK's TOP 10 Glamour Models!!! Check it out here: http://www.starletsheet.com/fe​atures/12for12/top-uk-glamour-​models/

Hre's a free sample of the latest 3some update on www.katiekofficial.com