Friday, 15 July 2011

Custom Katie K!

Have you ever watched one of my videos and thought "I would love for Katie to do a video EXCLUSIVELY for me"? Well now you can tell me exactly what you want me to do on video for your eyes only!

Just email me at custom@katiekofficial.com with details of what you would like the video to contain, what you would like me to wear and say, etc then ENJOY your exclusive video made especially by you, for you!

Custom videos are up to SOLO levels of work only, shot in HD and will be sent via secure email for you to download and keep forever or burnt onto a DVD and sent by post in Discreet packaging, just remeber to let me know in your email which one you prefer!

Custom videos are £100 for 20 minutes and are of the highest quality. I have loads of references from heaps of satisfied customers and many just keep coming back for more!

I accept payment via my AdultWork profile:

http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=762616&T=762616 (just click on "For Sale to see y selling items!)

There are heaps of different items available in my shop to choose from so maybe something else might take your fancy?!

I shall look forward to you and keep bing naughty baby!

Katie x