Tuesday, 12 April 2011

NAUGHTY!!!

Last night, Ashley Hames played my interview from the Television X SHAFTA Awards on TalkSPORT! If you missed it...well... bad luck! haha. Only messing, I'm finding out how I can get a copy for you all!

I've been crazy busy with my website shooting new content! We've got a BRAND NEW Tour! Check it out at katiekofficial.com! We've also got a new billing system so if you've been having problems joining up, you should definitely try again ;-) We also have the EXCLUSIVE debut of Mistress Katie K! You will NEVER see any content like this anywhere else, Mistress Katie K is exclusive to katiekofficial.com so if you want her to OWN every inch of your body, go check out the stills and video NOW!


I've been a very bad girl on webcam! If you want to join in the fun, I will be on adultwork.com daily ;-) My name on their is katie-k so just search me if you can't find me

1 comment:

Ian said...

you so deserve all your sucess katie.you are one of the most beautiful,most wonderful,most amazing,most down to earth woman ever.you are very talented katie.im glad i got to know an amazing person like u on twitter.xoxo ps you have quenched my thirst lol :)