Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Busy Busy!

I'm so so sorry, I've just been soooo crazy busy shooting for my website just recently and setting everything up and getting ready for launch! My site launches on Valentines Day! EEEEEKKKKK! Super excited! I've been posting previews from sets on my twitter: www.twitter.com/katiekmodel

My site will be the only website I'm shooting for from now on, so the only place to see me will be on my site!

Also, remember, if you want to buy my films, you can buy them here: http://www.strictlybroadband.com/sb/actress/Katie-K?promoter_name=katiek&click_name=katiek

Keep checking back here for news and the latest updates with regards to my site and other MAJOR projects coming up. 2011 is going to be a BIG year!

Lots of love

1 comment:

Ian said...

hi katie.2011 is going to be amazing year for you with this amazing website coming feb 14th.its gonna be out of this world.just amazing because katie your amazing babe in everyway.your so lovely and kind,funny and an absolute joy to follow on twitter.your so talented and so stunnnigly beautiful on the inside aswell as on the outside.i love your pics,your vids and everything about you.your an amazing wonderful person katie.you deserve the best this year and all the happiness ever.love you katie xxxx