Thursday, 18 November 2010

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!!


OK OK I HAVE NEWS!!!! AWESOME AWESOME NEWS!!!!

Ther's going to be some great things happening in the land of Katie K over the next few months!!! I have SO many different projects coming to light, I'm so excited about them all! So keep your eyes peeled! I will be giving you a little glimpse in exactly 2 weeks time. I know you say "oooo two whole weeks??!!!" but yes, it is worth the wait I promise! On top of that I will be starting video blogs!!! YEYYYY!!!

The only things I have been up to recently is busy arranging things for these projects! I'm such a busy little Katie but I love it!

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying my cam shows! http://katiek.cammodels.com I have a GOLD Club coming to my camming page VERY soon so watch out for that too!

Check my links down the side of this blog for links to sites that have my Videos, Picture Sets and Films!!!

Other than that have an awesome weekend!

Love you all xxx

1 comment:

Ian said...

i've been voting for you katie and i always will in future contests