Monday, 8 November 2010

Katie K Update

Hello sexy boys and girls!

Just an update really! I'm so happy that I've got LOADS going on at the moment with producing my website (FINALLY) and some other MAJOUR projects for my fans to enjoy! Keep a look out on here for all the regular updates about it all.

In the meantime, either check me out live, filthy and exclusive at http://katiek.cammodels.com or check out all my links on here to naughty picture sets, videos and films that I star in!

DIRTY Details about Katie K's WEBCAMMING: I love role play whether it be dressing up as a naughty college girl who needs a good spanking and telling off for not doing her homework, your filthy secetary at work who will do anything for a promotion, a policewoman who has just caught you speeding and wants to punish you, or a filthy dom bitch who wants to humiliate, degrade, abuse and annihilate you! I can cater for fetishes such as panties, stockings, suspenders, feet, heels, boots, PVC, silk/satin, etc. I have lots of sexy lingerie if you prefer the classy look. I can be a nasty, foul-mouthed bitch or cute, rude and naughty! The choice is yours. But whatever you choose, I can promise you will have the time of your life, and so will I!!!

Also, I have just updated my Adultwork page where I offer private picture galleries, my worn panties to buy, worn lingerie sets to buy, signed pictures, custom photo sets, custom videos and lots of other goodies in my shop! You can also use my profile to send me a naughty text! However, you will not be able to book me on Adulwork for webcamming unfortunately!

Here is the link to my profile: http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=762616&T=762616

Link to the Adultwork shop: http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=762616&T=Shop%2Easp

I will be updating this profile with some more private pictures and some private movies VERY VERY soon, so keep watching this space to find out when!

So head over to the shop NOW because you can NOW purchase signed pictures of me and custom videos!

1 comment:

Ian said...

hi katie yes i would agree totally guys will not regret seeing you on webcam.its a sight for sore eyes beautiful.i look forward to all your new projects including your website which i know will be fantastic.i have no doubt about it.i will be here supporting you always xx